Monday, October 24, 2011

Harlequin is the floor Phoenix Dance Theatre keep coming back to

 John Slater
British Harlequin recently installed a Harlequin WoodSpring™ sprung floor, with a Harlequin Studio™ dance surface in Phoenix Dance Theatre’s new building in Leeds. 

" I am very happy with the Harlequin floors in the building." said John Slater, Technical Manager of Phoenix Dance Theatre. "There are no complaints from the dancers at all…trust me, if there were any problems, I would know about it." 

" For touring I have used Harlequin floors in the past and I am about to buy some more...the dancers and the rehearsal director won’t allow me to buy anything else! " 

The interview with John Slater will soon be published on the Harlequin video channel and on their YouTube channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment